Crufts Dog Nail Clippers – the safe way to maintain your dog’s nails!
Cutting your dogs nails should be part of your at-home grooming routine however it is sometimes a daunting task! These Crufts Dog Nail Clippers have been designed to make this easier, featuring a safety guard to prevent overcutting, strong stainless steel blades to get through the claws easily and soft grip handles allowing you complete control.
The Crufts brand is recognised around the world for its high standard of dog shows. They take their time in selecting suppliers who manufacture products that meet their high standards, so you as a consumer can feel confident to use their products.
How do I trim my dogs’ nails/claws?
- Hold your dog’s paw carefully, ensuring that they are calm and comfortable. It’s a good idea to have a few treats to hand!
- Cut in one smooth action, however, if you are unsure cut off a small amount at a time
- The centre of the claw has an area known as the “quick” which contains blood vessels. It is important to avoid cutting into this area as it can cause your dog to bleed.
- In dogs with light coloured nails, the quick will be easier to spot as the darker area.
- If you are at all unsure then please speak to your local groomer or vet for advice.